Monday, June 9, 2008

after a long break in blogging.

hye guys.
i'm still learning how to blog and keep on blogging.
well now i'm in hols and the hols is gonna soon over.
so.start blogging...

my hols.
i would like to give a brief tribute to all tangga J members since i'm the only leftover. fers of all i would say how thankful i am to have those housemates. even though i'm a late comer but i still enjoy all those times we share together in MAIS J 1224.

he we goes,

ALAN - he wasnt there when i enter the house..he is great man..totally hilarious with his jokes and 1 thing bout this guy, he tot me to listen to indie bands..he rocks my music

ZHARIF - he was the fers person was there when i enter the house with najmi..he's smart..hardworking..no wonder he managed to get good pointer..

MAHIR - the fers thing he asked me was about Helwa..well,its a long and another story..he is the most ALIM guy in my house..anyway he like to joke and he is Mahir..he is cool too.

MANUEL - he is sabahan in my house..he is cool,rock,.he is my gossipmate..at fers barely noe him due to he not that close with person he barely noe..so,its forgiven..he always makes joke that make us laugh.

HILMI - antoher gossipmate..he is kind,smart..he loves music i guess..he listen alot to Melly Geoslaw's..

GP - my beddie,roommate..he is kind a kinda cute when he smiles..he always talk to his GF..its normal i guess..

NAJMI - i've been with him for 5 years in SDAR - 3 years in Zaaba Class,5 years in Band and Orchestra and finally we stuck together again in MAIS..he is kind and helpful person..nothing much to describe..we are good friends..

next is my neighbor..

AIZWAN - i barely noe him at fers,but sooner we've been talking a lot bout many thing..hehe..only we noes!!

SAIFUL - OMG,he is kind,helpful,softhearted and many good value in him,but sometime he could be annoying too..but all is forgiven.

ZAIDI - Gossipmate too..he with his friends..hazrul,ikrey,rashid,naufal are often together..

AFIQ SAYUTI - how could i forget my Dr Lourve...he is my teacher,my buddy,we share many stories together and secrets..he give me advices that i'll use it for the sake of my life..

IDHAM - manga man..he is anime freak..he adore all animes, exception on Black Bible coz he dont watch that kind of anime..ex asis and people used to call 'em Prof a.k.a Frodo.

SYAWAL - he is also my buddy,he is lawak and members of Visit Mak Tam Band. Kinda childish but sometime he is Matured enuff..

CHRIS - OMG,he is great man,hardworking,hilarious..he is also my Gossipmate,u noe y? he even stop studying to gossip..we use to sit and talk2 and gossip bout people..miss all that.

OMFG..i dunno how to face this,but i have to eat the bitter for another 1 month i guess..
hate short-sem. anyway, here i share some moments we used to share together in MAIS..

me.afiq.saiful
me.manuel
me.alan.najmidean's list
me.syawal

what can i do..i really gonna miss them..cant wait for BTN. Love u guys like crazy..miss all those days together.
=)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails