Monday, March 2, 2009

Tongue Twister

Exercise 1
Mr. See owned a saw.
And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw.
Now, See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw
Before Soar saw See,
Which made Soar sore.
Had Soar seen See's saw
Before See sawed Soar's seesaw,
See's saw would not have sawed
Soar's seesaw.
So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.
But it was sad to see Soar so sore
just because See's saw sawed
Soar's seesaw.

Exercise 2

How much wood could Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck, if Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood? If Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood, how much wood could and would Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck? Chuck Woods' woodchuck would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as any woodchuck would, if a woodchuck could and would chuck wood. 
Exercise 3

Betty Boughter bought some butter
But she said the butter's bitter
If I put it in my batter
It will make my batter bitter
But a bit of better butter will make it better than the bitter butter
So she bought a bit of better butter
And put it in her batter
And her batter was not bitter
So t'was Betty Boughter bought a bit if better butter and put it in her
batter and her batter was not bitter.

Here's the answer:
The doctoring doctor doctors the doctor the way the
doctoring doctor wants to doctor the doctor.
Not the way the doctored doctor wants to be doctored.
Exercise 4
Exercise 5

I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought,
I wouldn't have thought so much.
Exercise 6

I bought a bit of baking powder and baked a batch of biscuits. I brought a big basket of biscuits back to the bakery and baked a basket of big biscuits. Then I took the big basket of biscuits and the basket of big biscuits and mixed the big biscuits with the basket of biscuits that was next to the big basket and put a bunch of biscuits from the basket into a biscuit mixer and brought the basket of biscuits and the box of mixed biscuits and the biscuit mixer to the bakery and opened a tin of sardines.
Exercise 7
    You've no need to light a night-light
    On a light night like tonight,
    For a night-light's light's a slight light,
    And tonight's a night that's light.
    When a night's light, like tonight's light,
    It is really not quite right
    To light night-lights with their slight lights
    On a light night like tonight.


this is the funny thing i would like to share when i'm insane and feel boring..
plus when i'm stressed out for exam. Happy trying..LOL =)


1 comment:

Pisey said...

terjelir ak nk abeskna sumer ni.hahahahaha.

thx^^

ilang stress ak gelak sorg2.

Related Posts with Thumbnails