Thursday, October 29, 2009

the new phase


Alhamdulillah and InsyaAllah by next week the new phase in my life will start.
After the hard work for the supplementary exam and now Alhamdulillah I've passed. So, new chapter of my medical life will begin officially next week.

Honestly,I'm quite jealous with some of my friends who made through the finals and get to go to the hospital for clinical earlier than i do. So, now it's my turn and some of too to go to the hospitals for posting. Bet, 2nd phase will be more exciting yet tough one and half years.

I promise to myself that I'll work hard to succeed in the medical profession. Class had started and there's lots to catch up due to the supplementary delay. I've been to class for 2 days which unofficially and found it quite interesting but somehow very difficult to blend in since I've missed almost 3 weeks and that's not a reason for me to me lazy, instead i have to be hardworking.

To which hospital to be posted, still don't know yet, but definitely i'll be going to St. Teresa i think. That's the choice left. So, I'm so looking forward.

XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails